Cuattro one DR
See it in Action
Cuattro one Long Format DR
Under 1 minute
Cuattro one allows the user to complete full length (50.5”) Long Format Exams in less than
a minute with a single exposure. This results in lower total x-ray dose exposure to patients and staff.
Conventional DR Long Format Exams require up to three separate exposures, increasing patient and staff x-ray dose exposure. Multiple exposures often result in patient motion, necessitating retakes.
Long Format CR
Computed Radiography long format studies are time consuming to complete, making patients and physicians wait far too long for study results.
Cuattro one easily accommodates long leg, scoliosis and degenerative spine exams on patients of every size.
A single exposure utilizing the Cuattro one produces a 17" x 51" field of view.
Cuattro one also allows the user to isolate the top, middle or bottom portions of the detector in order to perform 17" x 17" conventional weight bearing studies.
Cuattro one is able to be retrofitted to existing suites or is available as part of an entirely new, fully featured X-ray suite.
Both portable and permanent wall stands are available for stationary or mobile use.
Cuattro one represents a high quality and innovative design from a leading and respected manufacturer at a very attractive price.
Request 30 Day Trial
- Image Sensor: TFT: a-Si (Amorphous Silicon)
- X-ray Scintillator: Gd2O2S:Tb (Gadolinium Oxysulfide)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.14mm (140 μm)
- Grayscale: 16 bit
- Spatial Resolution: 3.5lp/mm
- X-ray Sync Control: AED (Auto Exposure Detection)
- Dimensions: 1357.0mm x 532.0mm x 30.0mm
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Image Transfer: Gigabit Ethernet (1000 BASE-T)
- Image Acquisition Time: 17" x 51" detector: 6 second image preview / 12 second final image
- Image Acquisition Time: 17" x 17" detector: 3.5 second image preview / 5.9 second final image
- Recommended Cycle Time: 17" x 51" detector: 5.8 seconds
- Recommended Cycle Time: 17" x 17" detector: 3.7 seconds
- Active Area: (HxV) 430.08mm x 1290.24mm
- Active Array: 3072 x 9216 pixels
- Effective Area: 428.4mm x 1288.0mm
- Effective Array: 3060 x 9200 pixels
- Active Area: (HxV) 430.08mm x 860.16mm
- Active Array: 3072 x 6144 pixels
- Effective Area: 428.4mm x 855.4mm
- Effective Array: 3060 x 6110 pixels
- Active Area: (HxV) 430.08mm x 430.08mm
- Active Array: 3072 x 3072 pixels
- Effective Area: 428.4mm x 425.6mm
- Effective Array: 3060 x 3040 pixels