The CuattroDR™ touchscreen wireless acquisition tablet can be easily removed, allowing it and the wireless detector to be shared with other portable X-ray devices. They can also be deployed as an in-room imaging solution with permanent X-ray installations. This flexibility makes next day loaner replacement possible (if necessary), substantially reducing down time due to system repairs. This is in contrast to integrated on-board CPU workstations that require on-site technician diagnosis and remotely deployed parts for repair.
- Constant Potential KW ratings: 20, (32, 40 and 50 available)
- Kvp Range in 1Kvp Range in 1 KVp steps: 40 to 125 (150 optional)
Accuracy: +/- (4% + 1mA)
- Exposure time range: 0.001 - 10 sec.
Accuracy: +/-(2% +0.1ms)
- mAs range: 0.1 - 500mAs
- Operation Independent from mains supply: Standard
- Collimator: Manual with electronic timer and meter
- Anatomical programmer: 492 views
- Automatic exposure control: Optional
- Connection for Bucky: Optional
- Remote Wireless: Optional
- Line voltage range and phases: Single - Phase line automatic regulation from 100 - 240 Vac (+/-10%)
- Motor Driven Unit: Standard
- Weight: 541Kg
CuattroDR offers the simple, beautiful, modern experience that healthcare providers and patients deserve, in an easy to use, easy to deploy form factor. Each CuattroDR configuration is designed to be simple, flexible, and elegant, while providing the best value in total cost of ownership over many years. Whether the need is to upgrade a busy orthopedic suite, or an urgent care imaging suite, a CuattroDR configuration is available, quickly and reliably. CuattroDR is better and affordable... without compromise or worrisome down-time.